Sunday, May 01, 2005

Das Pope! Ya..

He is no longer Ratzinger ; he is Benidict to me and he is Benidict to you. (ha ha play on words)
Did you know he was a nazi youth organization member ? He was known as "The enforcer" of catholic doctrine by the vatican as a cardinal. I can forsee a vatican satillite station in california with gov. Swartzniger as honorary cardinal.

The runner up cardinal at the conclave election was Biffy. Yes thats his name. I wish he would have won. He has stated that the antichrist is alive and well. He says that we all know him. That he is a philanthropist and a peoples rights advocate. Im not makin this up. Do your own due dilegence.
You gotta go and read the following link:http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43899 Excuse me, I got to get back to reading by favouite book, The Final Conclave by Malichi Martin SJ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home